Perfection in The Avenues
Elegance and style are the hallmark of this prestigious property. With beautifully proportioned rooms and high end finishes throughout the home offers the ultimate in sophisticated, modern living. Wonderful views across manicured gardens to the greenbelt beyond add to the magnificence of this very private and prime piece of real estate.
• Gracious double volume entrance hall
• Guest cloakroom
• Formal lounge with gas fireplace
• Expansive living room open plan to dining area with stack back doors to garden and outdoor entertainment area;
• Wine cellar and bar ensure easy entertaining on a grand scale
• Modern fitted kitchen with center island and walk in pantry
• Large scullery/Laundry room off kitchen with doors out to drying yard.
• Generous main bedroom, en-suite, with sauna, dressing room, spectacular views and doors opening to balcony.
• 2 further en-suite bedrooms with built in cupboards; dressing rooms and balcony access
• Bathrooms: (3) all en-suite with underfloor heating
Self contained with separate entrance. Featuring 2 bedrooms (or study) sharing family bathroom. Ideal for dual living or work from home.
• Superior staff bedroom and bathroom
Special Features and security
• Built-in braai, offering both gas and wood burning options
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Pool (saltwater)
• 2 x inverters
• PABX system in all bedrooms and staff room
• Triple garage with additional storage
• Secure parking for a further 12 vehicles.
• Landscaped garden with irrigation system and substantive borehole
• Alarm, outdoor beams, internal beams, flood lights
• Steel security sliding gates on all upstairs bedrooms
• Solar powered driveway lights
Constantia, Cape Town
With Table Mountain as a backdrop, it is not surprising that Cape Town is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world to live in. The city boasts breathtaking attractions such as the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain and pristine beaches.
The suburb of Bakoven is also known as Camps Bay's baby sister, and derives its name from the large rock just off-shore from the beach,...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Houses for sale in Constantia, Cape Town.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty website is accurate and up to date, Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag