Modern family home plus 2 large cottages, on your own unique 8.5 hectare bushveld property!
As the sun sets behind the hilltop, a canopy of stars enfolds you and the roar of the Lions from the nearby Lion & Safari Park drifts over the valley!
Be captivated by these Heritage bushveld experiences in the 'Cradle of Human-Kind'!
After the security checkpoint is negotiated, the winding tar road leads through the 1000 hectare sanctuary to our secure 8.5 hectare property!
German ingenuity has crafted this very comfortable, 3 bed - 2 bathroom home, nestled in the lovingly tended, irrigated, indigenous garden!
A spacious air-conditioned dining, TV & open plan lounge area, leads out through a six-stacker glass door, directly onto the covered 50 square metre patio.
This family sized patio has a built-in gas braai and 3 ceiling fans for the warm summer days, speaking of warm days...there's a sparkling rock swimming pool for your delight!
A wonderful granite topped counter with a hand wash basin and storage cupboards beneath, completes this terrific outdoor space.
On offer ……
• The property consists of the main house AND two completely independent little house/cottages with good rental opportunities
• All buildings are 100% complete and ready to move into
• Own borehole with 4 x 5000 litre tanks
• Approximately 500 running metres x 2,4-metre-high electric fence surrounding the living area, well maintained, to keep the wild animals from
eating the garden plants.
• Three phase electricity connection
• The property is connected directly to Eskom
• Has a 19KVA Generator on a cross over switch as required
• Six meter x three meter shipping container with water connection and electricity
• Concreted strips leading to the residence from main road with an internal pebble gravelled driveway accessing all dwellings
• Indigenous bush with flower beds boasting plenty Aloes, Bainesii, Olive trees, Combretums, etc.
• Mini Irrigation system on timers for all the flower beds
This is a simplified version of the classiness this property has to offer, as there are many more gems to be found when you explore this delightful property!
Please contact Louis for an appointment to view this gracious family home.
Situated on the edge of the Cradle of Mankind and framed by the Magalies Mountain range, nestles the picturesque Hartbeespoort Dam. Fresh air, sublime sunshine and stunning sunsets compliment the rolling hills and dales stretching as far as the eye can see.
Escape the city life to experience outdoor living. World class Golf Estates (Pecanwood, Magalies Park, Caribbean Beach Club, Seasons Golf Resort) enthuse avid...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Farms for sale in Kalkheuvel, Hartbeespoort.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty website is accurate and up to date, Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag