Luxury Townhouse Development
From R 7 995 000 incl. VAT – No Transfer Duty
5 of 6 units available, 3 or 4 bedroom units
Option of two alternative floor plans.
A brand-new development in a tranquil mountainside setting overlooking Hout Bay with stunning views of the Sentinel and the harbour. Idyllically located in close proximity to Chapman’s Peak, the beach, Kronendal Primary School, International School, Horse Riding School and an array of amenities offering an exceptional family lifestyle in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. Well positioned along Union Street in prestigious Scott Estate, the development comprises of six townhouse-style sectional title units. Floor-to-ceiling glass optimises natural light to create bright and airy yet warm and inviting interiors with quality finishes and top-of-the range fittings throughout. Generously sized glass-fronted balconies, private gardens and sparkling plunge pools invite leisurely, low-maintenance outdoor living.
Our suppliers and installers are experienced and highly reputable,
offering impeccable products, craftsmanship and finishes.
• Contemporary designer kitchens
• Full-bodied, Porcelain tile
• Caesarstone or granite countertops
• Appliances: Hans Grohe sink mixer; Bosch Stainless steel oven, hob & extractor
• Separate Scullery
• Modern and luxurious bathrooms
• Wall hung oak veneer vanity with polished composite top
• Underslung basins with Hans Grohe wall mounted mixer
• Frameless glass shower enclosure with Hans Grohe mixer
• Underfloor heating
• Master suite with double vanity
• Automated bell presses for scene control and mood lighting in living room
• Feature lights
• Bedrooms: 3 - all lead onto balconies
• All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
• Double garage
• Private garden & plunge pool with salt water chlorinator system
• Superb views
• Air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom
• Fireplace in living room
• Glazing to all windows and sliding doors
• Audio and video intercom system
• Built in barbeque
Errors and Omissions Apply
Scott Estate, Hout Bay
Hout Bay at a glance
Hout Bay is a place where one can lose themselves and find themselves at the same time. Lose yourself in the beauty but find yourself in the vineyards on weekends. Such a diverse area allows you to find out what you enjoy most, where you like to wine and dine and where you want to explore.
Starting a family means knowing what schools are in the area. A perfect choice for your...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Townhouses for sale in Scott Estate, Hout Bay.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty website is accurate and up to date, Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag