Great Investment Opportunity for those who wish to profit of their Property.
Whether you are an Investor, Looking to open a B&B or wanting to retire and invest your money in a property that will give you great returns this is a must see.
The property is comprised of the following:
* A main house that can be rented out or lived in by the owners who could then live and manage their portfolio from home, where it be long term rentals, B&B / Airbnb or short term corporate rentals. The main House has three bedrooms with main having an en suit bathroom and balcony. The home also has large and beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops, Light wooden cupboards and separate scullery. Flowing from the kitchen is raised dining room full of light with wooden floors. An open Plan living area enjoys are built in bar area and family room. Outside there is a covered patio, lapa area and pool.
* The property comes with a two bedroom cottage as well as a two bedroom Apartment. Both with large and well maintained kitchens, lounges, Family Rooms, Bathrooms and parking spaces. Both can be rented out from between 8k and 11k depending on the term of the lease.
* It also has 4 one bedroom cottages, again in superb condition. They come with full Kitchens bedrooms, lounges and bathrooms with parking spaces, fully self-catering.
* The Home also comes with two spaces perfect for small business. One is currently being used as tattoo parlour, but could be used by a book keeper, estate agent, psychologist etc.
* Underneath the apartment there is a storage space and it also has staff accommodation.
They do have a very good and honest domestic that looks after the place and cleans the cottages once a week that is included in the rent, so they keep an eye on the place and make sure all is in good working order.
A great buy and investment that could have a monthly income of between 60k & 90k offering you a great return on investment. An absolute must see!!
Nestled in the heart of Johannesburg’s suburbia is Edenvale, one of the most sought after areas in the city. Inhabited predominantly by families, the suburb is a great place to settle down, as it is also home to a number of Gauteng’s leading schools. In recent years, however, it has increased in popularity, owing mainly to the fact that so many amenities are located within, or at least, a short distance...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Offices for sale in Edendale, Edenvale.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty website is accurate and up to date, Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.