- *Please note - prices displayed exclude VAT*
*Please note- No transfer duty payable*
Designed to embrace its lush surroundings, each of the four residences is at home with nature – a place of privacy, security and solitude. A place that enhances your relationship with the outdoors. Implementing the best European trends and qualities, the iconic architecture is the heart of this estate. Each home fuses contemporary design with functionality. Featuring top of the range security and easy-living technologies, each home is fully automated, allowing you to control everything from security, air-conditioning and lighting right through to music and movies.
We call it living smart – letting you focus on the things that matter. Botanica is about seamless transitions. Residents will enjoy the bountiful luxury Botanica offers and truly appreciate the advanced technologies that take each home to new levels of sustainability.
Continuing the environmental focus, features such as rain water harvesting, water wise gardens, integrated water heating systems with solar supplementation and grey and black water recycling have been introduced.
24h Manned security office fitted with:
- High capacity fibre connectivity
- Multiple video monitoring
- Off site monitoring & support
- Centralised mimic panel
- Centralised intercom system Perimeter
- The Perimeter of the development is the first line of defence
- The primary access is an automated security gate
- The entrance is monitored by high definition CCTV cameras to enable facial and number plate recognition
- The fence is secured with a tamper detection electrified fence
- The outside of the fence is naturally protected by means of deterrent vegetation like bougainvillea etc.
- The perimeter is monitored with high definition CCTV cameras Individual units
- Individual units will be fitted with an alarm panel that is linked to the Mimic panel for the on-site security office & the clients preferred security providers
- Alarm system is linked to home automation and accessible to smart devices
- Alarm activated lighting will be provided Access Control
- A biometric access control system will be provided for visitors and residents
- The gatehouse will be linked via home automation to the intercom of each individual home
Location features: Be one of a privileged few to enjoy the unique ambiance of historical Constantia. Sample some of the best wines in South Africa, including bespoke wine estate namely Buitenverwagting, Uitsig, Groot Constantia and Klein Constantia. There are wonderful amenities including Virgin Active Gym, premier golf courses of Westlake and Steenberg, a plethora of first class restaurants, including Buitenverwagting, La Columbe, Steenberg and Uitsig. Constantia offers close proximity to excellent shopping centres including Constantia Village and The Blue Route Mall which have a number of coffee shops, delicatessens and specialised patisserie outlets. There are also wonderful equestrian facilities, greenbelt access for outrides and walking. There is a wide range of schools including The American School and Reddam. The Constantiaberg Clinic is a top notch hospital with 24 hour emergency facilities.