Architecturally designed to the highest of standards. Suitable for passport clients.
Oliviere villas are conveniently located in Pafos, in the Universal area, which enjoys all the benefits of being close to town, without being in a noisy neighbourhood. Various facilities and amenities, such as banks, shops, restaurants, hairdressers, bakeries, supermarkets, the beach and the harbour aren't far away. It is also within walking distance from the famous Kings Avenue Mall. This location offers excellent capital growth potential.
Architecturally designed to the highest of standards, Oliviere villas are guaranteed to impress. Project consists of only five spacious 3 bedroom detached villas on individual plots. The villas will meet your highest expectations in respect of construction and high quality fittings are standard. Villas are characterised by the modern functional architecture with attention to every small detail. The use of the natural stone and wooden fascia gives feeling of closeness with the nature and adds an element of warmth.
At the early stage of construction you will be able to choose tiles, kitchen cabinets and other fittings to suit your own taste.
On the ground floor of each property you will find a large living area, guest WC and an open plan kitchen and dining areas. Marble staircase leads to the first floor, where you will find 3 bedrooms. All bedrooms are double and include built-in wardrobes. Master bedroom includes en-suite shower room.
Living area and kitchen have high quality Italian ceramic tiles. Contemporary kitchen cabinets are built-in, with double thickness granite worktop and splashback giving them ultimate finishing touch. Floors in the bedrooms are lined with wooden laminate.
- Strategic location.
- Safe. Cyprus is in the top 5 safest countries in the world.
- English widely spoken.
- Favourable tax for Investors, lowest business tax in Europe.
- Advanced infrastructure - Education, Banking, Healthcare, Tourism.
- 300 days of sunshine a year!
- Must purchase new property worth €300,000 + VAT or more.
- VAT will be 5% for the first property purchased in Cyprus instead of 19%.
- PR is guaranteed if all requirements are met (ie. Property purchase, all documents provided) and is received in 2 to 3 months.
- To start the application, at least €200,000 + VAT must have been paid and all documents provided to the lawyers.
- €30,000 must be placed in a fixed deposit account in the name of the applicant in a Cyprus bank for 3 years.
- One purchase can provide PR to husband and wife, any children under 25 years old, parents of the husband and parents of the wife.
- Holders of Cyprus PR cannot work in Cyprus but can own a business.
- Must purchase property worth €2,000,000 + VAT or more.
- Can be multiple properties which need to be kept for 3 years, after which only property worth €500,000 must be kept for life. (ie. 4 Investment Villas plus 1 Primary Residence).
- Citizenship is granted 6 months after €2,000,000 investment and all documents provided to the lawyers.
- Dependent children up to the age of 28 that are attending an institution of higher education.
- Parents of the main applicant (either husband or wife) can apply for Citizenship after the main applicant has acquired Cypriot Citizenship, as long as they have purchased a property worth at least €500,000 + VAT.
- Citizenship will be passed down through the generations.
- Holders of Cypriot Citizenship can reside and work in the European Union and can travel visa free to 157 countries.
- Access to health care and education throughout the EU.
- Fantastic tax benefits ie corporate tax 12.5%