Mersines Villas, Episkopi
Size from 143m² to 143m²
10 luxurious properties, situated in the village of Episkopi.
Mersines Villas is a project comprised of 10 luxurious properties, situated in the quiet but picturesque village of Episkopi. These 3 bedroom villas are 10 minutes away from Pafos city center, 10 minutes to beaches and other public areas.
- Strategic location.
- Safe. Cyprus is in the top 5 safest countries in the world.
- English widely spoken.
- Favourable tax for Investors, lowest business tax in Europe.
- Advanced infrastructure - Education, Banking, Healthcare, Tourism.
- 300 days of sunshine a year!
- Must purchase new property worth €300,000 + VAT or more.
- VAT will be 5% for the first property purchased in Cyprus instead of 19%.
- PR is guaranteed if all requirements are met (ie. Property purchase, all documents provided) and is received in 2 to 3 months.
- To start the application, at least €200,000 + VAT must have been paid and all documents provided to the lawyers.
- €30,000 must be placed in a fixed deposit account in the name of the applicant in a Cyprus bank for 3 years.
- One purchase can provide PR to husband and wife, any children under 25 years old, parents of the husband and parents of the wife.
- Holders of Cyprus PR cannot work in Cyprus but can own a business.
- Must purchase property worth €2,000,000 + VAT or more.
- Can be multiple properties which need to be kept for 3 years, after which only property worth €500,000 must be kept for life. (ie. 4 Investment Villas plus 1 Primary Residence).
- Citizenship is granted 6 months after €2,000,000 investment and all documents provided to the lawyers.
- Dependent children up to the age of 28 that are attending an institution of higher education.
- Parents of the main applicant (either husband or wife) can apply for Citizenship after the main applicant has acquired Cypriot Citizenship, as long as they have purchased a property worth at least €500,000 + VAT.
- Citizenship will be passed down through the generations.
- Holders of Cypriot Citizenship can reside and work in the European Union and can travel visa free to 157 countries.
- Access to health care and education throughout the EU.
- Fantastic tax benefits ie corporate tax 12.5%
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Cyprus, Paphos.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty website is accurate and up to date, Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag